Mark Malone 1993 VW Eurovan Westfalia 1.9L AHU VE TDI
Malone Eurovan 1.9L AHU VE TDI 1
Malone Eurovan 1.9L AHU VE TDI 2
Front of battery
Front of engine battery
Under driver seat battery
Dashboard and solar controller
Mark Eurovan camping
Eurovan paint 2
Eurovan paint 3
Eurovan paint 4
Eurovan immediately after paint
- Westfalia Weekender (with retractable table and a pop-up top, not a full camper with kitchen).
- 1998 VW Jetta 1.9L AHU VE TDI Engine
- K03/K04 Hybrid Turbo
- OEM Euro VW T4 0.216 Injectors
- Roof-mounted solar panels (by Epic Energy). They recharge the engine & house batteries at campsites and keep them healthier when parked. Have not needed trickle charging from a 120v outlet so far.
- Espar cabin heater (by Epic Energy). It uses a negligible amount of fuel from the main tank to allow us to remotely pre-heat the cabin (full window defrost) or keep it warm at campsites.
- Always an ongoing project... whenever one of us can find time to work on our personal vehicles!