Tunes are sold separately. We will send you an invoice for tune(s) after you receive the FlashZilla.
- Supports most 2000-current model year vehicles. Important note: 2009-2010 3.0L TDIs (VW Touareg, Audi Q7, etc.) are not supported at this time - their ECUs must be removed for bench-flashing.
- Most OBD2 flash tools like this one cannot read most 2009+ cars, they can only ID it. Based on your ID, we will check our database if we have matching ECU software. If we do not have it, then your ECU may need to be pulled out and delivered to one of our dealers. That way we can read the stock file on the bench, and then afterwards you can use FlashZilla v3.
- 6 slots for storing ECU files:
- 1 Slot to securely store your stock tune.
- 5 Slots for modified tunes.
- OBD2 cable for connecting the device to your vehicle.
- USB cable for connecting the device to your Windows computer if you want to transfer tunes to FlashZilla. Apple computers are not supported at this time.
- Erase ECU fault codes.
- ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
- Allows only 1 car to be tuned at a time. Cannot tune 2 or more cars simultaneously.
FlashZilla owners can download the software and guide here.